2012 m. sausio 1 d., sekmadienis

The beginning of New Year / Naujų Metų pradžia!

Let me wish you Happy New Year! It is said, that it is easy to fly, you just have to feel the breeze and rise into the air… So I wish you all the WINGS for your goals and dreams :)!

Our antecedents used to say, that the coming year will be the same, as the first New Year’s Day was! So remembering this prejudice (although I don’t believe in it)…but anyway, I tried to spend this day purposefully and have some fun :). All day long I had in my hands couple of things: needle, beads and photo camera. Even more, it was so good to work in the SUNNY room’s corner in the MIDDLE OF WINTER; I can tell you it was something special!

So, I show you the evidence of my productive day :)  
Have a nice and peaceful evening ;)


BLACK SWAN

Būkite pasveikinti visi Naujųjų Metų proga! Yra sakoma, kad skristi nesunku, svarbu pajusti vėją ir pakilti... Tad Naujuose Metuose linkiu SPARNŲ Jūsų tikslams ir svajonėms :)!
Senoliai kalbėdavo, kokia buvo Naujųjų metų pirma diena, tokie bus ir ateinantys metai. Todėl prisimindama šį prietarą, nors visai jais netikiu….bet visgi, šią dieną stengiausi išnaudoti tikslingai ir nenuobodžiauti :). Nepaleidau iš rankų adatos, karoliukų ir fotoaparo, juolab, kad darbuotis SAULĖS nušviestame kambario kampelyje ŽIEMOS VIDURYJE, buvo kažkas nepakartojamo!
Ir štai jūsų akių teismui produktyvios dienos įrodymas :)
Gražaus ir ramaus vakaro ;)

2 komentarai:

  1. Congratulations on having started a new venture:-). Great job - I'll be impatiently waiting for your next creations - very best luck to you, Lina:-)

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  2. Thank you very much for your encouragement !!! I appreciate it! :))

    AtsakytiPanaikinti